1. Deepening Democracy: Increasing Voter Turnout in Indian Elections
Mentor: Shri Subrat Sahoo, Chief Electoral Officer, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
2. Leveraging Big Data in Indian Cities: Mapping Future Possibilities with Current Actions.
Mentor: Shri Kunal Kumar, Joint Secretary & Mission Director (Smart Cities Mission), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India.
3. Implementation strategy of SDG’s for District Administration with a potential tracking mechanism.
Mentor: Shri Anurag Goel (IAS Retd.), Former Commissioner and Secretary (Power), Govt. of Assam, Former Member, Competition Commission of India.
4. Revitalizing Indian Languages.
Mentor: Smt. Leena Mehendale (IAS Retd.), Former State Chief Information Commissioner, Goa.
5. Being Future Ready: Understanding the Possible Impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Mentor: Shri Anand Singh Bhal, Economic Adviser at Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Govt of India.
6. Alternative Methods of Financing for Local Governments of India – for small and medium towns
Mentor: Shri Anshul Mishra, Private Secretary to the Minister of State for Civil Aviation.
7. Gram Panchayats: Best Practices and Capacity Building
Mentor: Dr. Sanjeeb Kumar Patjoshi, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Govt. of India.
8. Building Investment-friendly environment for start-ups in India.
Mentor: Vision India Foundation.