1. Deepening Democracy: Increasing Voter Turnout in Indian Elections
Mentor: Shri Subrat Sahoo IAS, Chief Electoral Officer, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
Team: Anmol Gupta, Deepanshu Agarwal, Mahesh Avasare, Ritu Goyal, Surabi Joshi.
2. Building Investment-friendly environment for start-ups in India.
Mentor: Shri Anil Agarwal IPS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
Team: Ish Nath Jha, Laxman Prasad, Sakshi Srivanstava, Archit Srivastava.
3. Leveraging Big Data for Indian Smart Cities.
Mentor: Shri Kunal Kumar IAS, Joint Secretary & Mission Director (Smart Cities Mission), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India.
Team: Susmita Sinha, Neha Nagpal, Vinay Venkatraman, Vignesh Venkatachalam, Shivam Patel.
4. Implementation strategy of SDG’s for District Administration with a potential tracking mechanism.
Mentor: Dr. Anurag Goel, IAS.
Team: Jagannadh Mellacheruvu, Nischitha Paderu, Smrit Nisheeth, Srishti Goyal, Vinay Kumar.
5. Revitalizing Indian Languages.
Mentor: Smt. Leena Mehendale IAS Retd. , State Chief Information Commissioner, Goa.
Team: Priya Krishnan, Varun Kappal, Harshavardhan Raju G, Sunitha Anup.
6. Being Future Ready: Understanding the Possible Impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Mentor: Shri Anand Singh Bhal, Economic Adviser at Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Govt of India.
Team: Shahzor Khan, Akhil Jacob Thomas.