Who is an ideal candidate for P3E?
P3E is specially designed for working professionals who are currently working in or aim to transition to jobs in the public policy space. An ideal candidate has a few years of work experience and is passionate about learning public policy.
Can a college student apply for this program?
The minimum requirement is an undergraduate degree in any discipline. You can apply if you’re pursuing masters or doctorate course from any reputed university. For more details please refer here
I’m a working professional, will I be eligible for this program?
Yes, This program is specially design for executives engaged with Corporates, Consulting Firms, Government Organizations, Political Organizations, Civil Society, Media, and Social Development Organizations, who wish to undergo a rigorous academic program in the public policy domain. For more details please refer here
I’m a social worker and want to pursue this program, will i be eligible for this program?
Yes, This program engages with top policymakers and here is the chance to work with them to implement schemes for social welfare. For more details please refer here
What does executive mean here?
Professionals engaged with Corporate, Consulting Firms, Government Organizations, Political Organizations, Civil Society, Media, and Social Development Organizations
What is the teaching methodology?
The program is weekend based, with both online+in-person deliveries of content. The program is largely delivered online through live webinars on weekends, scheduled every Sunday morning. In addition to webinars, There will be 9 in-person sessions which will be happening in New Delhi. More details can be seen in the detailed program structure.
How much time do I need to commit daily?
8 to 14 hours depending on the week.
Does this program have a cost?
Yes, the program cost is INR 45,000 (excluding taxes) and payable only after you’re selected. This would be payable in two installments (1st installment before the program, and the rest during the program). Please refer Program Cost
Is there any scholarship available for this program?
Scholarships to selected candidates will be offered on a merit-cum-means basis. We have special scholarships for our 3rd batch of P3E. Apply early as selections are on a first-cum-first serve basis. Please refer Selection Process
What type of projects would be there?
The governance projects will cover various domains of public policy like urban/rural development, energy, tourism, waste management, education, and health. In addition to live project visits, we will also be interacting with the governance in-charge of the project, and know in-depth about the project. Please refer list of Projects
How will I get project?
You’ll get a project according to your interest area or our bureaucrats will select you to work on some challenging project.
How will I manage my travel and accommodation during the three in-person meetups?
You’ve to manage your travel and accommodation for attending the in-person meetups on your own. VIF team can help you to find a good accommodation, in case if you need any!
How will I get support if I got stuck in my project?
VIF team will be available to solve your all query all the time and your allotted mentor will also be there to help you in your project
Will I get certificate or LOR after completing this program?
Yes, you’ll get a certificate after completing this program successfully and your mentor & top policymakers might give you recommendation after seeing your hard-work
What are the application deadlines?
Admissions to P3E are on a rolling basis. Applications for Phase-1 will be closing on 3rd Nov 2019. Due to the limited number of seats, early applications will have a higher chance of acceptance.
What can I expect after this program?
- In-depth understanding of the governance process in India: government systems, stakeholders, challenges, and possible places for intervention.
- Get your ideas to reach millions with the help of hands-on live project with policymakers.
- Receive recommendations (LOR) from Top Governance Leaders.
- Skill and Profile advancement with a curated program in Public Policy and Governance.
- Explore career opportunities with relevant corporates, governments, consulting firms, political organizations, civil society, and social development organizations.
- Sustained interactions with senior policymakers, faculty and the power of an illustrious peer network.
Are there any placement opportunities at the end of the P3E program ?
We do not offer placements in the P3E program. However, P3E provides you the following opportunities which can help you build a successful career in the field of public policy:
- A session on ‘Careers in Public Policy’ where we explain the various ways of building your career in the field of public policy and help you in identifying which one would suit you the most.
- Direct contact with administration and policy experts during meetups and webinars.
Build a Strong Peer Network
- Opportunity to interact and work together with a diverse and competent P3E cohort.
- Access to P3E alumni network.
- Access to Vision India Foundation’s pan-India and zonal alumni network.
Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Completion.
- Grade Card which mentions your performance across various components of the program.
- Letter of Recommendation from a senior official of Vision India Foundation for delegates having excellent performance in the program coursework.
- Project Mentors may also give a letter of recommendation to the project team if the project-work is outstanding.
How do I apply to the program?
Applicants can submit their details using Apply button here
For more details contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will the program begin?
Classes for the Winter 2020 batch of P3E will commence on 10 Jan 2020.
What is cancellation policy?
If you still aren’t able to find the answer to your query, please feel free to email on email@example.com