Curriculum and Program Structure for P3E
The program would have the following components:
3 meetups in Delhi, one in each term, lasting for 3 days each over weekends (a total of 9 in-person days). These sessions would create a platform for a live engagement with the Nation’s Policymakers and make the delegates learn from a plethora of activities, and workshops about the science and arts of Public Policy.
Tentative dates for the in-person sessions: 12-14 January 2019 | 2-4 March 2019 | 27-29 April 2019
Sessions will be starting from 10 am onwards
- 12 weekly online webinars on specific topics, scheduled every Sunday morning.
- 3 special webinars scheduled on selected Saturday mornings. The webinars would be added with pre-read articles/videos, and a post-session discussion to make the sessions meaningful to the delegates.
Detailed Curriculum can be seen below:
At the end of 15 weeks, you will gain:
- In-depth understanding of the governance process in India: government systems, stakeholders, challenges, and possible places for intervention.
- Your ideas to impact lakhs with the help of hands-on live project with policymakers.
- Receive Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from Top Governance Leaders.
- Skill and Profile advancement with a curated certificate program in Public Policy and Governance.
- Sustained interactions with senior policymakers, faculty and the power of an illustrious peer network.
- Access to career opportunities with relevant corporates, governments, consulting firms, political organizations, civil society, and social development organizations.
At the end of 15 weeks, you can become:
- A professional with a distinguished skill-set capable of handling complex assignments with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Equipped with the ability to analyze the complex details/demands of the administration and deliver better governance.
- A policy analyst/consultant/executive with opportunities in Media, Public Policy Think-Tanks, Government Consulting Firms, Political Parties, Campaign Management Firms, Civil Society Organizations etc.
- An active citizen who can engage with civil society and governments to deliver better societal outcomes.
- An enlightened citizen who can understand, analyze, and make rational comments on Public Policy and Governance.