The program would have the following components:
3 meetups, one in Mumbai and two in Delhi, one in each term, lasting for 3 days each over weekends (a total of 9 in-person days). These sessions would create a platform for a live engagement with the nation’s policymakers and make the delegates learn from a plethora of activities and workshops about the science and art of public policy. The meetups start at 9 am and end at 6 pm.
Tentative dates for the in-person meetups :
- 1st Meetup: 17-19 January, 2020 (in Mumbai)
- 2nd Meetup: 21-23 February, 2020 (in Delhi)
- 3rd Meetup: 1-3 May, 2020 (in Delhi)
- Weekly webinars on specific topics, scheduled every Sunday morning from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- Some special webinars scheduled on selected Saturday mornings.
- Pre-read articles and videos along with post-session discussions to make the sessions more meaningful to the delegates.
At the end of 15 weeks, you will gain:
- In-depth understanding of the governance process in India: government systems, stakeholders, challenges, and possible places for intervention.
- Your ideas to impact lakhs with the help of hands-on live project with policymakers.
- Receive Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from Top Governance Leaders.
- Skill and Profile advancement with a curated certificate program in Public Policy and Governance.
- Sustained interactions with senior policymakers, faculty and the power of an illustrious peer network.
- Access to career opportunities with relevant corporates, governments, consulting firms, political organizations, civil society, and social development organizations.
At the end of 15 weeks, you can become:
- A professional with a distinguished skill-set capable of handling complex assignments with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Equipped with the ability to analyze the complex details/demands of the administration and deliver better governance.
- A policy analyst/consultant/executive with opportunities in Media, Public Policy Think-Tanks, Government Consulting Firms, Political Parties, Campaign Management Firms, Civil Society Organizations etc.
- An active citizen who can engage with civil society and governments to deliver better societal outcomes.
- An enlightened citizen who can understand, analyze, and make rational comments on Public Policy and Governance.