WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The P3E is designed for young people who are ready to launch themselves in the domain of public policy and public leadership. We are looking for:
- Policy Professionals engaged with Corporates, Consulting Firms, Government Organizations, Political Organizations, Civil Society, Media, and Social Development Organizations, who wish to undergo a rigorous academic program in the domain.
- Postgraduates and Doctorates wishing to understand the practitioners’ perspective of Public Policy and Governance.
- Public Leaders and Development Professionals and enthusiasts who wish to equip themselves with the tools of Public Policy, to be incorporated as a medium of change.
- Practising and aspiring civil servants who wish to undergo a formal grounding in contemporary models across the world such as ‘New Public Management’.
- Policy Researchers who wish to augment their academic knowledge with the real-world understanding of governance systems.
- Young working professionals who look-up to Public Policy as a viable career option, and higher education possibility.
- People with the curiosity to understand India better to foster enlightened citizenship.
Applications are to be submitted online. Scroll down for the application form.
Phase 1 Deadline: 07 June 2020
Selections are on a rolling basis. Early applicants would have an advantage in selections and financial assistance.
1. Achievements and Past Engagements
2. Relevant Work Experience/Qualifications and Intent
3. Video Essay (required for financial assistance)
Shortlisted applicants will also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
This program is for Indian Citizens only.
Please note that there is no application fee and you only have to pay the program fee once you get selected.
Program cost is ₹ 45,000 + applicable tax . It is to be deposited only after selection.
This cost is for the entire program duration of 15 weeks, for all the offline+online sessions, study material, and all academic content. This would be payable in 2 instalments.
Don’t let finances become a barrier to unboxing India and engaging with the nation’s policymakers.
Financial Assistance to selected candidates will be offered on a merit-cum-means basis. Apply early as selections are on a first-come-first-serve basis.