Do you want your voice to reach 2.4 crore Indians? That’s just the number who read English newspapers daily.
Writing publishable articles is a powerful way to raise awareness on pressing social issues and amplify the impact of your work. It translates your vision into compelling publishable content that informs decision makers and influences public opinion.
i2I: Article Writing Workshop is a 15-hour module to hone your ability to communicate with clarity and precision. Through interactions with stalwarts and a practical, hands-on pedagogy, we explore key insights and techniques needed at every stage of writing – from brainstorming ideas to identifying media platforms for publishing.
The idea is simple: enter with an insight, leave with an article.
Over the course of two intensive days, the workshop will cover:
- Components of an article: Language, Components, Structure, Tone, and Audience.
- Content ecosystem: Understanding portals, influence and audience profiles.
- The three R’s of pre-writing: Reading, Research and Reflection
- Article writing styles: Thematic, Argumentative, Balanced.
- Critically analyze articles: Opinions, Biases, Arguments, Narratives.
- Steps in article writing: Key arguments, Article outline, First draft, Proofreading, and Submission guidelines.
- Hands-on Pedagogy: Write an article with a guided first-principles approach.
- Publishing an article: Requesting feedback, Targeting platforms, Submission guidelines.