Good Governance Yatra (GGY) is designed for young people who are willing to build a career in the domain of public policy, governance and public leadership.
GGY is appropriate for:
- Young Professionals who want to explore and enter the area of public policy and governance.
- University students and Scholars who wish to take up full-fledged careers in development studies and governance.
- Civil Service Aspirants who wish to get a first-hand exposure to governance and supplement their knowledge of this field.
- Aspiring Politicians, who wish to experience governance, and hone their skills in this area.
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and governance.
- Young Development Workers who wish to understand the intricacies of governance.
- International Students/Development Professionals who want to understand Indian governance and development space.
The selection is based on an online application. The competitive process includes the following:
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Qualifications
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships)
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Indian Citizens: ₹ 35000 /-
International Candidates: $ 600
- Scholarships will be provided to 50% of the selected delegates in the range of 5,000 – 26,000 per delegate on the program cost if they apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded on a merit-cum-means basis.
Please apply for financial support only if you really need it. Do remember, there may be others who need it more than you!
This amount is inclusive of:
- Travel for the entire duration of yatra
- Food and Accommodation
- Course Pack
- Workshops and Activities during the yatra
- Passes to 2 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the yatra
- All taxes (including 18% GST)