The role requires the individual to lead, plan and direct the fundraising efforts of the organisation using online and offline platforms and work collaboratively across various departments to build on the organisation’s fundraising success.
- Plan and execute mega crowdfunding campaigns by creating and using high quality, viral, crowdfunding pitch multimedia content in sync with an overall comprehensive development plan for fundraising that includes individual, corporate and foundation sources, which also aims to consistently increase the philanthropic base.
- Run social media campaigns for fundraising across various digital platforms
- Manage fundraising efforts to include identifying new prospective major donors and developing long-range plans for their involvement in the core activities of the organisation.
- Assist administrators and faculty in the organisation in the identification and prioritization of funding needs; keep abreast of institutional priorities, programs, and events
Experience – Atleast one year of demonstrated successful experience of crowdfunding campaigns in the past preferably in an educational setting
Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to plan and implement a fundraising plan
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should be social media savvy
- High level of creativity, initiative, and motivation.
- Ability to travel frequently, as needed
Remuneration : ₹5-6 Lakhs per annum (depending on experience and skills)
Location – New Delhi, India