PBC is relevant for:
- College students who want to develop an understanding of the public policy landscape
- Aspiring public leaders and change makers who want to chart out an impactful career
- Young professionals who want to explore and enter the policy world
- Young development workers who wish to hone their skills in specific areas
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and contemporary issues
- Enthusiasts from emerging economies who face similar policy challenges in their countries
The selection is based on an online application. The competitive process includes the following:
- Achievements and Past Engagements
- Relevant Qualifications and Intent
- Video Essay (Required for scholarships)
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Selections will be made on a rolling basis.
To be deposited only after selection
- For Indian citizens: ₹ 28,000/- (Taxes extra, as applicable)
- For others: $ 500
This amount is inclusive of:
- Air-conditioned accommodation
- Course-pack and academic content
- Meals and local travel during the BootCamp
- Workshops, activities, and conferences during the BootCamp
- Passes to 4 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the BootCamp
Scholarships are available in the range of 10% – 50% offered to meritorious candidates, on a merit-cum-means basis.
Don’t let your inability to pay become a reason for not applying.
But do remember, there may be others who need it more than you!
Be a part of highly selected cohort of change-makers
Final Deadline for PBC: 19 April 2020