Policy BootCamp is a 21-day residential program focused on public policy and governance, leadership, and nation-building. It serves as a launchpad for aspiring public leaders, and policy enthusiasts who are specialists in their respective fields.
150 delegates from all across the nation and the world come together and stay on one campus. The program is graced by over 50 speakers including union ministers, bureaucrats, parliamentarians, grassroots reformers, social leaders, academicians, impact investors, and young achievers. The Policy BootCamp has been carefully designed to deliver holistic learning, exposure, and mentorship to the future leadership of the nation.
- 21-day immersive residential program in Delhi/NCR
- Engage with politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, social workers, thinkers, policy entrepreneurs and more.
- Experience the spirit of India with workshops, community interactions, group exercises, ideation workshops, and field work
- Learn from India’s leading minds through seminars, interactive discussions, one-to-one interactions and implementation modeling.
- Connect with future co-workers, peers, ground workers, policymakers, and various stakeholders of democracy.