World Governance Expedition is designed for an international delegation. It is suitable for individuals who are:
- Social and political leaders in their communities
- Policy professionals, including researchers and public officials
- Entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs
- University students and young policy enthusiasts
- Non-profit professionals, journalists, and explorers
- Step 1 – Email Application
- Step 2 – Skype/Telephonic Interview
You can also nominate a person you think is appropriate for the expedition.
What do we assess in a delegate?
- Past experiences which demonstrate interest in public affairs
- Leadership potential to bring an impact in their communities
- Relevance of this program to their professional interests
- You should have completed at least one year of university education to be eligible for this program
- You should also be able to speak, read and write in English comfortably
- You should have a passport (or equivalent document) to be able to travel to the UK
After you apply:
- If shortlisted, you will be asked for the telephonic/Skype interview
- If finally selected, you will be asked to deposit the program costs (given below)
- You will receive a confirmation letter based on which you can also apply for the visa (if you require one)
- The program cost is ₹ 1.95 Lacs
- It includes all meals, accommodation, domestic travel, merchandise, course material, event tickets, laundry etc.
- It DOES NOT include the international flight costs and related expenses
- Scholarships between ₹20,000 to ₹1,00,000 are available for highly deserving applicants.
Travel Advisory (For selected applicants):
- Plan to reach by 10am on 10th September to London.
- You may return anytime on or after 21st, 2017 (London)
- London has good connectivity from most international airports.
It is useful to complete the application process at the earliest so that you can proceed for tickets and visa, if selected.
Selected delegates will receive a confirmation letter within a week of the telephonic/Skype interview. To confirm your participation, you must deposit a non-refundable registration amount of ₹25,000. Once you have the travel document (visa and passport) ready, you can deposit the remaining amount. The last date for depositing the complete amount will be communicated after the selection.