We create future public leaders.
Vision India Foundation identifies, trains and mentors bright young minds to make them agents of change. By investing in young individuals, we focus on systemic, long-term reforms by working on public policy, governance and institutional frameworks of the nation.
VIF was founded by alumni and faculty members of various IITs in 2014.
We. Think. And. Do.
- Policy BootCamp (June 4-24, 2018)
- Antaram: A Meaningful Pause for Solutions in Education (June 9-10, 2018) – Applications Open
- Indic Teen Fest (June 8-10, 2018)
- World Governance Expedition (October 2018) – Applications Open (Priority Deadline: June 3, 2018)
- Venture Capital Symposium (May 18-20, 2018)
Youth should work with elected representatives to learn more about governance. I congratulate VIF for their initiative and encourage youth to work with politicians.
This has been by far the most exciting Q&A we have ever had. (after an interaction with WGE 2016 delegation).