The P3E is designed for young people who are ready to launch themselves in the domain of public policy and public leadership.
Who should attend:
- Policy Professionals engaged with Corporates, Consulting Firms, Government Organizations, Political Organizations, Civil Society, Media, and Social Development Organizations, who wish to undergo a rigorous academic program in the domain.
- Postgraduates and Doctorates wishing to understand the practitioners’ perspective of Public Policy and Governance.
- Public Leaders and Development Professionals and enthusiasts who wish to equip themselves with the tools of Public Policy, to be incorporated as a medium of change.
- Practicing and aspiring civil servants who wish to undergo a formal grounding in contemporary models across the world such as ‘New Public Management’.
- Policy Researchers who wish to augment their academic knowledge with the real-world understanding of governance systems.
- Young working professionals who look-up to Public Policy as a viable career option, and higher education possibility.
- People with the curiosity to understand India better to foster an enlightened citizenship