P3E is a 15-week immersive educational program in Public Policy and Governance specially curated for India’s future leaders. The program is handcrafted to equip the delegates with a practitioner’s perspective that combines the fundamental elements of immersion, imagination, and fun-learning with the rigor and depth of an academic program that can propel careers.
“A compass to steer your momentum towards nation building”
P3E is a comprehensive finishing school to prepare India’s young talent to execute her complex and urgent needs. A synthesis of contemporary theoretical models with India’s cultural, social and economic matrix. The program pedagogy involves immersive learning experiences through direct contact with administration and policy experts – the signature of Vision India Foundation programs.
- Calendar Fit: The program is specially crafted to suit the delegates’ calendars with bite-sized weekend modules and a healthy mix of online and in-person meetings.
- Practitioner’s Perspective: The delegates take the pilot’s seat of policymaking with senior policymakers as trainers and mentors for the program.
- Hands-On Project: The delegates get involved with a top-bureaucrat in a design-build project to learn the intricacies of governance.
- Indic Frameworks: To contextualize theoretical models of governance with India’s unique context
- Personal Mentorship: Direct proximity with senior policymakers and an opportunity to network and get intimate with the policy and political economy trade-offs.
- Unique Pedagogy: Handcrafted curriculum and pedagogy – Learning by doing
- Networked approach – the Strategic value of enriching talent and connecting them to opportunities
- Online+Offline Delivery of Content(Digital+Physical Mix)
- Monthly Workshops, Stakeholder Consultations, Peer Learning and Field Visits
- Multi-Disciplined Approach to Public Policy: A rich and eclectic multi-disciplined approach to introduce the aspiring change-makers to the complexities of policymaking in India
Check out FAQs about the P3E. If you’re still not able to find answer of your query, please feel free to shoot us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org