Good Governance Yatra (GGY) is designed for young people who are willing to build a career in the domain of public policy, governance and public leadership.
GGY is appropriate for:
- Young Professionals who want to explore and enter the area of public policy and governance.
- University students and Scholars who wish to take up full-fledged careers in development studies and governance.
- Civil Service Aspirants who wish to get a first-hand exposure to governance and supplement their knowledge of this field.
- Aspiring Politicians, who wish to experience governance, and hone their skills in this area.
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and governance.
- Young Development Workers who wish to understand the intricacies of governance.
- International Students/Development Professionals who want to understand Indian governance and development space.
The selection is based on an online application. The competitive process includes the following:
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Qualifications
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships)
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Applications for Good Governance Yatra are now LIVE!
Selections on rolling basis,