Good Governance Yatra is an immersive travel program and provides an experiential learning platform for aspiring change makers. It helps give first-hand exposure to good governance models, an opportunity to interact with the visionaries behind the project and learn about the intricacies of policy in action, among a host of other things.
Highlights of the program:
- 9-day expedition to explore good governance models across multiple states of India
- Experience the model governance projects across various domains
- Travel with a diverse cohort and experience a fulfilling journey across India
- Interact with last-mile governance leaders and role-models in public policy
- Network with the best-performing policy-makers and leading policy thinkers
- Co-learn with future-leaders passionate about nation-building