Governance Journalism is 2-month part-time field research opportunity to investigate and document hidden stories of good governance in your respective states/locality.
The project would be accomplished by a team of 1/2, who would be preferably from the same university/corporate.
Who should apply for this:
- Young development workers who wish to engage with local good governance projects
- University students who wish to take up full-fledged careers in public policy and governance
- Working Professionals looking forward to enter the policy and governance space
- Researchers who wish to analyze and research on models of good governance
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area
What do we assess in an applicant:
- Ability to analyze a project from multiple frameworks.
- Communication skills to interact with multiple stakeholders of the project
- Past experiences which demonstrate interest in public affairs
- Relevance of this role in your personal and professional growth
- Step 1 – Online Application
- Step 2 – Skype/Telephonic Interview
- You should have completed at least one year of university education to be eligible for this program
- You should also be able to speak, read and write in English/Hindi and one local language comfortably