How do government officials work? How do policies transform the on ground development? What are the model governance projects in India? What are the behind-the-scenes challenges in governance?
Governance Journalism is the opportunity to discover these answers.
This is a 2 month part-time field research opportunity to investigate and document hidden stories of good governance in your respective state/locality. It is an opportunity for promising young minds to engage with policies and their implementation at the ground level.
Applications for the same are made on a rolling basis. Feel free to shoot us an email incase you have some interesting governance stories that you’d want to research upon, or want to explore the space and work a a project that you haven’t thought of, as yet. We’ll help you there!
Highlights of the program:
- Grassroots Experience: Opportunity to experience good governance models at the grassroots level.
- Interaction: Interaction with leaders from different domains like parliamentarians, ministers, bureaucrats, sarpanches and other policy makers related to model governance projects.
- Mentorship: Continuous mentorship and personal guidance from the VIF team.
- Change Agents Network: Opportunity to be a part of the Change Agents Network (CAN) platform, and engage with change agents across the world. CAN is a private network of young leaders.
- Publish your work: Best articles/case-studies will be published across multiple online/offline portals.