VIF has various opportunities for young Indians who have a passion for nation-building. If your skills align with any of the following, send a CV and Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the role you are interested in.
Available positions are described below.
- Face for VIF in the campus
- Reach-out for VIF: Online and Offline Publicity for VIF for all its activities.
- Word Of Mouth Publicity: Identify young talent in Policy Space and involve them in campus activities.
- Policy Dialogue
- Run/Modulate a discussion group for policy and governance under the guidance of VIF Central Team.
- Draft out blogs/reports for discussions and share it with interested campus people.
- Annual Mass Outreach Event.
- Organize a mass outreach event in the domain for public policy and governance in consultation with VIF Central Team.
- Good understanding on policy issues
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to facilitate ideation
To feed your expectations:
- Learning opportunity in management and academics in Policy Space with mentoring/guidance from VIF central team.
- Witness early Launch of VIF Events with early bird scholarships.
- Become a part of the larger Change Agent Network, a private social network for Change Agents.
- Certificate of Appreciation on the completion of tenure.
- Letter of Recommendation and/or LinkedIn Recommendation to top performers.
- Invitation to all VIF City Events.
- VIF Merchandise.
- Profiling on VIF Website.
Education and Work Background:
- University students from any field
- Young professionals
Time requirements: Approx 8 hours per week
Apply to become a campus ambassador here.