VIF has various opportunities for young Indians who have a passion for nation-building. If your skills align with any of the following, send your Resume and Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the role you are interested in.
Available positions are described below.
- Face for CAN (Change Agents Network) in the locality/campus
- Reach-out for VIF: Online and Offline Publicity for CAN and VIF for all its activities.
- Word Of Mouth Publicity: Identify young talent in Policy Space and involve them in campus activities.
- Annual Policy Event
- Organize a mass outreach event/workshop in the domain for public policy and governance, in consultation with VIF central team.
- Governance Challenge
- Organize a local governance challenge, with sub-local/local/national/international theme, in consultation with VIF central team.
- Policy Dialogue
- Run/Modulate a discussion group for policy and governance under the guidance of VIF Central Team.
- Draft out blogs/reports for discussions and share it with interested campus people.
- Good understanding on policy issues
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate ideation and thought-building
- Ability to build and nurture a team
To feed your expectations:
- Learning opportunity in management and academics in Policy Space with mentoring/guidance from VIF central team.
- Build your social capital by nurturing a local community of change makers over CAN.
- Witness early Launch of VIF Events with early bird scholarships.
- Certificate of Appreciation on the completion of tenure.
- Letter of Recommendation and/or LinkedIn Recommendation to top performers.
- Organize mass conclaves/workshops and open-invitation to all VIF City Events.
- VIF Merchandise.
- Profiling on VIF Website.
Education and Work Background:
- University students from any field
- Young professionals
Time requirements: Approx 8 hours per week
Apply to become a CAN Associate here.