The BootCamp is designed for young people who are ready to launch themselves in the domain of public policy and public leadership.
BootCamp is appropriate for:
- College students who want to develop an understanding of the public policy landscape
- Aspiring public leaders and change makers who want to chart out an impactful career
- Young professionals who want to explore and enter the policy world
- Young development workers who wish to hone their skills in specific areas
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and contemporary issues
- Enthusiasts from emerging economies who face similar policy challenges in their countries
The selection is based on an online application. The competitive process includes the following:
- Achievements and Past Engagements
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships)
- Relevant Qualifications and Intent
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Applications for Policy BootCamp 2017 are now LIVE!
Selections on rolling basis.
- For Indian citizens: ₹ 30,000/-
- For others: $500
(To be deposited only after selection)
Scholarships up to ₹ 15,000/- will be provided on merit-cum-means basis to deserving applicants.
This amount is inclusive of:
- Air-conditioned accommodation for 21-days
- Meals and local travel during the bootcamp
- Course pack
- Workshops and activities during the bootcamp
- Passes to 4 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the bootcamp