Policy BootCamp 2018 | Application Details
The BootCamp is designed for young people who are ready to launch themselves in the domain of public policy and public leadership.
BootCamp is appropriate for:
- College students who want to develop an understanding of the public policy landscape
- Aspiring public leaders and change makers who want to chart out an impactful career
- Young professionals who want to explore and enter the policy world
- Young development workers who wish to hone their skills in specific areas
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and contemporary issues
- Enthusiasts from emerging economies who face similar policy challenges in their countries
The selection is based on an online application. The competitive process includes the following:
- Achievements and Past Engagements
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships)
- Relevant Qualifications and Intent
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Selections will be made on a rolling basis.
- For Indian citizens: ₹ 36,000/-
- For others: $600
(To be deposited only after selection)
Scholarships in the range of ₹ 6,000 – ₹ 24,000, are offered to meritorious candidates, on a merit-cum-means basis. Don’t let your inability to pay become a reason for not applying. The number of scholarships we can offer is limited to 50% of the delegates, so please apply for financial support only if you really need it. Do remember, there may be others who need it more than you!
This amount is inclusive of:
- Air-conditioned accommodation for 21-days
- Coursepack and academic content
- Meals and local travel during the Bootcamp
- Workshops, activities, and conferences during the BootCamp
- Passes to 4 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the BootCamp
- All Taxes